New Mid Ulster Social Enterprise Programme is Open for Applications
The Mid Ulster Social Enterprise Programme offers a package of support to local charities, community groups, voluntary groups and development groups by supporting them to develop their existing social enterprises or start-up a new social enterprise.
The mentoring support available is tailored to the needs of individual applicants. This may include;
- Market research
- Sourcing funding opportunities
- Testing the feasibility of a new social enterprise idea
Is your business eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply, a business should be:
• Located in Mid Ulster District Council area
• Interested in starting up or growing a social enterprise
• Not receiving or eligible to receive similar assistance elsewhere
For more information or if you would like guidance on how to complete the application form call Michelle on 028 7962 8113 or email email@example.com
Selection will be competitive as places are limited and the Programme will CLOSE when all spaces are filled.
Pictured are Enda Daly, Workspace Enterprises and Kim Ashton, Mid Ulster District Council launching the programme
This programme is funded by Mid Ulster District Council